Day 1 Istanbul-Arrival
Welcome to Istanbul! Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. After check-in and freshening up, you will have some free time to explore the city on your own or rest.
Day 2 Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
Our staff will pick you up from the hotel after breakfast. We will visit the “Old City,” where you will see historical highlights such as the Basilica Cistern, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace (the Harem is included). Lunch will be served in a traditional Turkish Group Restaurant (drinks are not included). We will visit Gülhane Park (Refreshment Time) in the early evening. After that, our tour guide will drop you off at your hotel. In the evening we will have our flight to Cappadocia.
Day 3 Full-Day Cappadocia Red Tour
Today, we will take you on a journey through North Cappadocia, where you will see the most famous and unique landscapes of the region. We will start the day with a visit to the Goreme Open Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that features rock-cut churches and monasteries dating back to the 10th century. Next, we will visit the Uchisar Castle, the highest point in Cappadocia, where you will have a panoramic view of the entire region. After that, we will visit the Devrent Valley, also known as the Imagination Valley, where you will see the most unusual and surreal rock formations. Our last stop of the day will be at the Pasabag, where you will see the famous “fairy chimneys” and have a chance to take some amazing photos.
Day 4 Full-Day Cappadocia Green Tour
After breakfast we will go to Kaymakli Underground City, one of the most extensive underground cities in Cappadocia. We will explore the tunnels and chambers of the city, learning about its history and the people who lived there. We will visit Kizilcukur, also known as Rose Valley, is one of the finest valleys to go for hiking. The Cavusin Village, home to the region’s oldest John the Baptist Basilica, is also worth a visit. Then we’ll break for lunch. Next, we’ll head to Esentepe Hill, from which you’ll have a panoramic view of the many spectacular valleys and the volcanoes that carved them. Then, we’ll head to Underground City, a haven for both Hittites and Christians during times of conflict. The next stop will be the historic Hospital Monastery, which served as the first Christian medical facility.
Day 5 Full-Day Izmir (Ephesus) Tour
First, we will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, a sacred site for Christians and Muslims alike. This small stone house is believed to be where the Virgin Mary spent her last days and is now a place of pilgrimage for many. Then we will drive to the ancient city of Ephesus. We will walk through the well-preserved ruins, including the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the Celsus Library, one of the most impressive buildings in the ancient city. You will also have the opportunity to visit Isa bey mosque which is built in 1375 by Anatolian Seljuks. In between exploring the city, we will take a break for lunch at a local restaurant where you will have the opportunity to try traditional Turkish cuisine. In the evening we will have our flight to Istanbul.
Day 6 Leisure Day
After breakfast, with our tour guide you will have an entire free day for exploring the city by yourself.
Day 7 Bosphorus & Two Continents Tour
Our staff will pick you up from the hotel after breakfast. We will visit Galata Tower and the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar). After visiting Dolmabahçe Palace (Dolmabahçe Saray), lunch will be in a traditional Turkish group restaurant (drinks are extra). In the early evening, we will have the Bosphorus Cruise (You can enjoy the view of Ciragan Palace, Ortakoy Mosque, Military High School, and Rumeli Fortress from the strait). After that, our tour guide will drop you off at your hotel.
- 2 full-day Istanbul tours & Museums entry fees, parking, and road tolls
- 2 full-day Cappadocia tours & Museums entry fees, parking, and road tolls
- 1 full-day Pamukkale tour & Museums entry fees, parking, and road tolls
- 1full-day Ephesus tour & Museums entry fees, parking, and road tolls
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodations
- Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional English-speaking
- -guide and driver and their daily expenses
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary day by day
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Istanbul (Options of Golden Horn Hotel, Skalion Hotel, Centrum Hotel, Artika Hotel & Orient Express Hotel)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Cappadocia
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Cappadocia (Options of Shoestring Cave House, Hotel Cave Konak, Goreme Valley Cave House)
- 1-morning accommodation in Pamukkale (Option of Koray Hotel)
- 1-night accommodation in Kusadasi (Options of Derici Hotel, Sozer Hotel, Ilayda Hotel)
- Airport transfers
- Domestic flight tickets
- Bus tickets from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- Small group tours
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges